beauty tips for face
Let us reveal the “Top 10 Beauty Tips for Face“.
In today’s competitive world everyone of us dreams of having a beautiful, smooth, soft and clear face and skin, without any discrimination of a male or female.
Why are you concerned about your skin? And why you spend a lot of bucks for a spotless glowing face? Because face and skin both indicate how healthier, good looking and younger you are, in front of others as well as for your self-confidence.
Do you crave to have a skin like the celebrities?
There are thousands of skin care products available in markets, claiming every solution to your skin problems. But to be very honest, does your skin really deserves chemicals of all sort? We are determined and working 24/7 to provide you all homemade natural remedies for all ailments. Since your health and beauty is the top priority for us.
Top10 Beauty Tips for Face
According to a famous saying
Every affliction can be treated by the Nature except for Death
To follow that golden rule, here are the ” Top 10 Beauty Tips For Face ” in particular and for skin in general.
No: 1 Beauty Tips for Spotless Face Lemon Juice
Lemon is a citrus-rich fruit and has cleansing, lightening dark spots and smoothing properties for our skin. Contains enzymes to remove dead skin cells. Best cleanser for those who have oily skin. Lemon juice is a natural astringent to make our skin less oily, leaving it smooth and soft.
To get rid of dark spots and for having smooth skin you have to
- Squeeze a fresh lemon juice with squeezer or hand ( only for face and neck )
- Apply squeezed lemon juice onto your face and neck where you are having dark spots
- Let it on for at least 10 minutes
- Wash out with lukewarm water
- My recommendation is to do this treatment every day until you see noticeable result in fading of dark spots
- Do not use lemon juice available in markets because they include preservatives and chemicals
No: 2 Beauty Tips for Face – Lemon Juice and Egg White
Simple and best remedy to obtain smooth, clear & beautiful skin
- Make a solution of egg’s white and fresh lemon juice
- Apply this solution to your skin
- Wait for 10 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water
- You may apply this remedy at least twice a week and get beautiful glowing skin
No: 3 Beauty Tips for Face and Skin – Tomatoes
Tomatoes consist of four major Carotenoids like Alpha-Carotene, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene and Lutein. Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Potassium. Acids in Tomatoes will remove the dead layer of skin and the presence of Vitamin C helps to heal damaged skin. This wonder veggie is a natural skin toner. You should keep them in your daily diet to avoid risks of many illnesses and improve your skin tone for a younger look. May be applied topically to get rid of pimples, sunburns, brown spots and wrinkles to get beautiful freckle free, smooth, soft face.
No: 4 Tip Tomato Puree for Glowing Face
- Make a puree of some fresh tomatoes with blender or a grinder
- Now apply this paste to your face
- Let the paste on your face for at least 10 minutes
- Wash face with water
- To have enlarged pores shrunk and to get smooth glowing skin, you should try this daily
No: 5 Sliced Tomato to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- Slice some tomatoes and rub directly onto your face, targeting affected areas
- Wait for at least 10 minutes and rinse if of with water
- This will help relieve sunburn and wrinkles on your face and skin
No: 6 Tomato and Almond Paste for Smooth Texture
- Make a rough paste of a tomato and few almonds
- Mix and blend both the ingredients
- Apply and rub thoroughly onto your face
- Wash with cold water afterwards.
- This method is best for cleansing and provides smooth texture to your skin
No: 7 Aloe Vera, Honey and Lemon juice Face Mask
I have discussed Aloe Vera in almost every article related to skin and hair problems. Honey and cinnamon mask can also be effectively used to get rid of pimples overnight. Without going into detailed properties and benefits of these three natural healers, let’s get straight to the point
- Make a mixture of fresh extracted Aloe Vera gel one tablespoon
- Raw Honey one teaspoon
- Squeezed fresh Lemon juice two teaspoon
- Apply to face, neck or other affected areas of your skin
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off
- You may use this face mask 2-3 times a week to get rid of acne and wrinkles
- Alternatively you can use Aloe Vera gel directly for Gorgeous looking face
No: 8 Baking Soda Beauty Fixes to Exfoliate Skin
We always keep Baking Soda in our kitchens for baking and other food preparations. Only a few of us know the beauty benefits of it. Baking soda has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce acne. Baking soda balances the pH level of skin to removes excess oil and exfoliate. Make a paste of Baking Soda as directed below.
- Add 1-2 tablespoon of Baking Soda in Water for making a thin paste
- Spread the paste all over your face and neck
- Let it on your face for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water afterwards
- For noticeable results use 2-3 times weekly
No: 9 Papaya Facial Mask to Lighten Face Skin
You may refer to Health and Beauty Benefits of Papaya to get detailed knowledge about miracles of this fruit. It is definitely a gift of nature.
To make the Papaya facial mask you have to:
- Mash few pieces of ripe Papaya to make a mask
- Let the mask stay on for about 15-20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water to reduce blemishes and lightens face skin
No: 10 Yogurt For Brighter Facial Complexion
It’s been proved that milk made products not only reduce irritation and redness but also moisturize our skin. Yogurt contains “lactic acid” that has bleaching properties and brightens the complexion.
- Make a mixture of Yogurt and Honey by mixing 1 tablespoon of Honey and 1 tablespoon of yogurt till they become uniform in consistency
- Dip your fingers or cotton swab in mixture and apply onto your face
- Let one layer dry and then start a new layer
- Wash of your face after 10-15 minutes
- Try this daily for skin tone and brighter complexion